Certificate in Corporate Stress Management
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE
Pre-requisite: Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy Course OR Meditation Teacher and Holistic Counseling Skills Course
4 modules (80 Hours)
Take your holistic training to the next level with our professional development courses.
Offer a wider variety of services.
Provide a deeper level of service.
Reach a wider audience.
Increase your client base.
Re-ignite your passion.
Expand your knowledge base.
Build on your skill set.
Develop your holistic counselling skills.
Specialize in niche areas.
Stress can have a major effect on work performance. Some of the consequences include absenteeism, diminished performance, negative attitude and cynicism, a decline in commitment and creativity, and a decreased ability to concentrate, learn and interact with other employees. Stressed workers can also develop a range of negative health symptoms including insomnia, headaches, back pain, gastrointestinal disorders, fatigue, anxiety, irritability, and depression.
This course focuses on developing your skills as a Corporate Stress Management Consultant and using your qualification to help build strong workplace stress management programs, better self-esteem among employees, stronger workplace teams, and greater productivity levels for business owners.
• What is corporate stress management?
• What does a corporate stress management consultant do?
• What you will learn through the corporate stress management course
• Understanding your corporate stress management students and clients
• How to market your corporate stress management services and attract clients to your business
• Conduct Corporate Stress Management consultations to assess your prospective clients’ needs
• Design Corporate Stress Management proposals and provide quotes
• Calculate fees and costs for your services
• Source and book suitable venues for workshops when onsite workshops are not an option
• Design class plans for corporate stress management courses and workshops
• Materials and equipment for conducting corporate stress management courses and workshops
• Holistic counselling for corporate clients
• Teach stress management and meditation to executives and upper management
• Tools and procedures for corporate clients
• Workplace health and safety
• Managing difficult and unwilling participants
• Assessing and reporting on productivity in the workplace
• Facilitating corporate retreats
• Providing ongoing programs
• Developing your professional reputation and public image
• Creating an online presence
• Developing confidence and professionalism
Students receive a certificate for each course completed, and certain courses lead to new qualification levels.