Certificate in Meditation Therapy for Women’s Midlife Health and Wellbeing
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE
Pre-requisite: Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy Course OR Meditation Teacher and Holistic Counseling Skills Course
4 modules (80 Hours)
Take your holistic training to the next level with our professional development courses.
Offer a wider variety of services.
Provide a deeper level of service.
Reach a wider audience.
Increase your client base.
Re-ignite your passion.
Expand your knowledge base.
Build on your skill set.
Develop your holistic counselling skills.
Specialize in niche areas.
This course will prepare you to support women in transition and guide them with beautiful tools that assist in developing high self-esteem, self-empowerment, inner strength, trust, self-love, joy, and forgiveness. You will also learn about the physical effects of menopause, explore social attitudes regarding women and aging and develop an understanding of the effects of diet, exercise, and meditation during menopause. This course also covers running workshops and retreats for women, including goddess-style workshops and celebrations of womanhood.
• Introduction to Meditation for Women in Transition and Women’s Mid-life Health and Wellbeing
• Defining the Mature Woman (mid-life)
• The Mature Woman in Modern Society
• What Older Women Really Want
• The Role of the Therapist Working with Women in Mid-life
• Health Issues for Mature Women Menopause
• Empty Nest Syndrome
• Marriage Breakdown
• Career Changes
• Sexuality and the Older Women
• Positive Health Habits for the Mature Woman Role Models
• Self-Esteem and Defining Beauty
• Tools and Exercises
• Diet and Nutrition Herbs and Supplements
• Working with women from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Working with Women Individually
• Working with Women in Groups
• Inner Goddess Workshops
• Running Women’s Retreats
Students receive a certificate for each course completed, and certain courses lead to new qualification levels.