Certificate in Meditation Therapy for the Management of Pain and Healing
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE
Pre-requisite: Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy Course OR Meditation Teacher and Holistic Counseling Skills Course
4 modules (80 Hours)
Take your holistic training to the next level with our professional development courses.
Offer a wider variety of services.
Provide a deeper level of service.
Reach a wider audience.
Increase your client base.
Re-ignite your passion.
Expand your knowledge base.
Build on your skill set.
Develop your holistic counselling skills.
Specialize in niche areas.
Modern research has confirmed the age-old wisdom that meditation has the ability to cure many physical and psychological ailments. This training program allows practitioners to specialize in the area of self-empowered healing and personal pain management and covers self-healing, recovery, and meditation for pain management. This is an excellent course for anyone who is interested in working in the holistic healing field and combines particularly well with Chair Yoga teaching.
• Chronic pain
• The effects of chronic and consistent pain
• Overview of modern medical attitudes and solutions to chronic pain
• Introduction to mind/body medicine
• Holistic views on natural treatments for healing and self-management of chronic pain
• Teaching people who are suffering from chronic pain or who have serious illness
• Identifying with the condition
• Writing meditations
• Running classes and workshops
• Creating class plans
Students receive a certificate for each course completed, and certain courses lead to new qualification levels.